We're looking for a passionate front-end developer to join the Vibe team. You will be working on some exciting client projects, helping to build bespoke web applications on both WordPress and Laravel using modern front-end tooling. You'll have a friendly team of experienced developers around you, who will help you to settle in and keep progressing. Tasks will include:
- Implementing front-end features and components according to designs supplied by our in-house design team.
- Contributing to the planning of new projects, with discussions about architecture and best practices.
- Collaborating with other front-end and back-end developers to execute projects to meet objectives
- Reviewing and testing both your own code and other developers code
- Reading and researching to keep your skills sharp and up-to-date
As a growing agency there is the potential to advance with us, taking on additional responsibility over time as you develop; leading projects and supporting more junior members of the team. We're looking for:
Above all, we'll be looking for an enthusiasm for development and a desire to learn and improve your skills.
It is not essential that you've used all of the following, but the more familiarity you have with the languages, tools and frameworks we use the better:
- TALL stack
- Alpine JS
- Roots - Sage
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- 30 days holiday + Christmas break
- Company pension
- Flexible hours
- Work in an open, friendly and supportive environment
- Team events
- Training opportunities
- Attending industry events
- Working from home
- Access to modern office space with excellent facilities on a university campus
Working from home
We like to offer a flexible work environment, so you will have the option of splitting your week between working from home or from our Chelmsford office however suits you. Although we are happy for you to primarily work from home, note that there will still be the occasional need to come into the office.