M&A Senior Manager
• We are looking for an M&A Senior Manager who will proactively assist in managing a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above.
• Experience with Technology and Operational Due Diligence will put the M&A Senior Manager in good stead.
• Previous consulting experience will be critical for this role.
• This opportunity is available all over the United Kingdom.
There is an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading and most recognisable professional services organisations. At this organisation, there is a purpose to improve trust in society and solve the problems that matter.
Clients range from global to local brands, and there is an emphasis to take care of the things that matter the most to them. There is a real chance to be involved in a dynamic work environment where the scope for opportunity is unprecedented.
• Lead and manage Tech project teams including management of day-to-day tasks, identifying and on-boarding project resources, shaping output, reviewing and delivering quality output. Projects include Due Diligence, Carve Out and Integration;
• Proactively lead on business development in collaboration with the Partner and Directors leading the opportunity; this includes active follow-up on opportunities, leading pitch development, identifying Points Of View and insights;
• Actively initiate / lead on thought leadership, product growth / development, development of smarter tools / process development, etc.;
• Proactively develop team members, provide informal coaching both output and 'ways of working' related.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Extensive experience of key business application design and/or implementation to include one or more of ERP,CRM, MI, Middleware, eCommerce or any industry specific front office systems
• Comfort around IT and operational analysis to quickly understand the core IT, operational and back offices processes and their associated costs to the business
• Consulting experience (internal or external) and operational exposure
• Experience of reviewing IT enabled performance improvements; IT enabled cost reduction plans and IT capital expenditure needs
• Line management / team management experience
• Deal and M&A related activity, be that due diligence, carve-out or integration.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Leading and delivering IT change transformation projects
• Restructuring, business improvement expertise
• Leading an IT function/ department or team
• Foreign language skills
For further information feel free to reach me at Rick.Kisslay@ansonmccade.com