Senior Business Analyst
Up to £90k + 20% Bonus & Benefits
Functional experience of large-scale Real Estate systems such as Yardi Voyager, ARGUS Enterprise, etc.
The Real Estate Technology team comprises systems development and support across various geographic locations. The services include development, enhancements and support of in-house developed applications and vendor-provided products.Job Description
The Business Analyst plays a key role in delivering technology-based business solutions. This position is in the Real Estate Technology team, which is part of the Investment Services and Solutions Technology group and will primarily be responsible for consulting with the Real Estate Business Stakeholders to define business problems, opportunities, and solutions. The role requires a skill set that encompasses the full spectrum of business analyst activities through the project life cycle but with particular attention on data analysis, data workflow and reporting in the Real Estate context. The role is client-facing and will require excellent relationship management and communication skills to ensure a superior service to our clients is maintained.Key Responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications
- Planning and execution of business analysis on projects throughout the project lifecycle to agreed timescales and budgets
- Define, plan, and deliver projects from initiation to closure with co-located and virtual teams in a matrix organisational structure.
- Regular status reporting and RAID log management.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops to help define solutions and take initiatives forward.
- Capture & clarification of business requirements, in-particular data and reporting requirements, through a range of analysis techniques
- Analysis of data, reviewing and resolving discrepancies and drawing conclusions from the analysis.
- Supporting data recipients in their use and understanding of the data available
- Communicate effectively with Real Estate stakeholders and technology partners at various levels.
- Acting as a proxy customer with the development teams, facilitating open communication between the customer & development team
- Driving & reviewing test scripts for both system integration and user acceptance. Driving user acceptance criteria with the customer
- Interact & work with third-party partners and suppliers as required
- Maintain alignment and knowledge of the strategic business goals and help shape initiatives.
- Proven business analysis and project management experience within the Real Estate function of an Asset Management or Investment Banking environment with a history of successful implementations & strong business relationships
- Functional experience of large-scale Real Estate systems such as Yardi Voyager, ARGUS Enterprise, etc.
- Ability to think from a customer viewpoint and provide a high level of service to internal clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to address different audiences with the right level of complexity and refinement.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams
- Experience working on all phases of the IT systems development life cycle, including an Agile methodology