CBT Therapists (BABCP Accredited) / HCPC Counselling or Clinical Psychologists Hours:
Full and Part Time Hours Salary:
Equivalent to NHS Band 7afc (dependent on experience)Location:
Remote and Face to Face Options in our London and South East Clinics when appropriate.About us:
Efficacy is a leading national evidence-based psychological therapy service. As a result of continued growth and expansion, we have additional openings for accredited or accreditable BABCP CBT Therapists or HCPC Counselling / Clinical Psychologists to join our team. We are a dynamic and evolving business, committed to delivering exceptional quality and we value and support our highly trained and expert staff and nurture and develop emerging therapists.About the Role:
When you join, you will become part of a growing team of evidence-based therapists initially delivering remote therapy interventions by telephone and secure video conferencing but later transitioning to face to face therapy in our London and South East clinics when the situation allows.
We are committed to achieving excellent outcomes and our clinical team will invest in you providing supervision and CPD to ensure that you can grow with us.
You will have unrivalled access to an industry-leading Efficacy CPD programme for 2021. This CPD programme comprises 11 one day workshops and ten 90 minute webinars, delivered by world-renowned speakers including David Clark, Roz Shafran, Anke Ehlers, Michel Dugas, Ed Watkins, Helen Kennerly, Steve Hollon and Jennifer Wild.
We offer avariety of cases and new experiences, and as a business, we invest in the latest digital tools and platforms to enable you to treat people effectively.
Our reputation for clinical excellence and dedication to providing evidence-based psychological solutions, ensures that we deliver exceptional clinical outcomes . We have an industry leading clinical governance and safeguarding structure, supported by a programme of continued digital innovation. Does this sound like you?
If so, we can offer :
- Hold formal CBT training at undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Have experience in either NHS or private (or both!) practice
- Comfortable balancing clinical requirements with a commercial focus
- Are BABCP accredited (or accreditable) provisional/full or HCPC Registered
- And, most importantly, are a dedicated, passionate, and committed CBT therapist
If you are passionate about delivering clinical excellence with high quality support, supervision and CPD we look forward tohearing from you!
- An unrivalled CPD programme
- A varied, diverse, and motivated client base
- Exceptional supervision and risk management support
- Access to a team of highly experienced experts in the mental health field, with backgrounds in inpatient facilities, corporations, business development, clinical leadership, academia, and specialist mental health services
- A supportive, values led culture
- A dynamic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable operational team
- Multiple opportunities for supervision, skills development and CPD events