Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognised as a Top Place to Work!
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH - growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work - a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you're doing!What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Collaborate with the team in analysis of business requirements to determine acceptance criteria.
- Define acceptance tests for new features and execute them as part of a comprehensive test set.
- Perform functional, integration and regression testing using both manual and automation methods at UI/E2E and API levels.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests and test suites to meet business and quality goals.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage of new and existing product features.
- Report and track defects, testing tasks and release notes.
- Analyze defects to determine root cause, identify patterns and improve process.
- Troubleshoot complex issues found in production, UAT or lower test environments.
- Promote testing best practices within the team and help guide other team members.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
About Globalization Partners
- Previous experience of manual and automation testing experience for enterprise web applications in a commercial software product development environment
- Expertise building automated tests using modern test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, TestNG, NodeJS, Jasmine, JMeter, etc.
- Experience in cross-browser testing and an understanding of the differences between them
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with testing in the cloud is highly desirable
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal English language skills are required
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere