We are looking for a highly skilled Engineer to ensure that all plant and machinery is maintained and operates to the highest level of efficiency and safety.
The hours of work for this role would be 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Role Responsibilities:
Skills & Competencies:
- To always follow cGMP and relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure that all plant and machinery is repaired promptly.
- To ensure that all machine changes are carried out correctly and promptly.
- To advise of the most productive use of machinery.
- To assist in the investigation of complaints, both internally and externally and help in the prevention of recurrences.
- To complete all documentation as required by GMP, including filling in machine logs and maintaining a file of machine repairs and modifications.
- To assist in the preparation of quotations by providing relevant information and guidance.
- To attend and input into the daily scheduling meetings.
- To assist with training and the preparation of training programmes when required.
- Ensuring that Planned Preventative Maintenance System is implemented and followed.
- Ensuring that the stock of authorised spares is maintained and advising on spares that are required.
- The monitoring control of all engineering sub-contractors.
- You may be required to train others as part of your role.
What Central Pharma can offer you:
- Extensive engineering experience within production environment
- Ability to deliver effective engineering solutions
- Proactive in developing improvements to benefit line efficiencies
- Competent PC skills
- Professional handling of all production engineering issues.
- Good attention to detail when finding engineering solution to support production
- Strong organisational skills for workload
- Flexible in supporting business needs
- Uses initiative to drive improvements
- Competitive salary
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Progression
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Refer a Friend recruitment scheme
- Free refreshments on site
- Free parking on site