More than 2 million performers, 30 thousand directors/agents have used our technology platform globally to schedule over 15 million auditions. Some of our significant customers include Disney, BBC, Netflix, Amazon.
We help actors to find jobs, and we help directors and producers to discover talent. You have seen our work. Casting teams for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Ready Player One, Harry Potter series, The Crown, Marvel movies, BBC shows, almost every major TV commercial in the world, and many more rely on us to find, audition, and hire the best talent for their critical roles. ...
We're looking for a Lead Developer to join our software team, looking after two junior developers.Responsibilities
- Manage and serve as the initial point of contact for .NET Developers and Database Developers while being versatile enough to be hands-on when need be
- Coach, mentor, develop and inspire the engineering community, including line management responsibilities.
- Architecture and design governance in collaboration with architects and engineering leads
- Ensure standards and framework compliance across products
- Review written code to ensure it is following defined architecture standards and best practices.
- Function in a software architect role on designated projects in conjunction with team lead and other product architects to formulate overall designs of solutions
- Working with Scrum master, QA Manager, and leads to analysis process metrics and improving productivity and product quality.
- Resolve customers' issues if escalated by customer support staff.
- Coordinate and work with the Product Owner to manage priorities and timelines.
- Work effectively with inter-disciplinary user groups to define project requirements.
- Coordinate and align software release with the approved Release Schedule
- Passion for people management and mentorship
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing web-based solutions using Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- You understand what makes software great. From database optimization to SOLID principles to TDD to user experience and accessibility, you know how to deliver great-to-use systems that are great to maintain and extend.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in cloud-based distributed software design and development.
- Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, .NET Core, EF, Terraform, ReactJs
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development.
- Experience cultivating and facilitating Agile (Scrum and Kanban), and Lean methodologies within software development teams
- You have proven experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure and are comfortable working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Project management and a firm understanding of SDLC Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
We've recently re-written our legacy platform using new tech stack using cloud-native technologies AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, .NET Core, EF, Terraform, ReactJs. Sometimes, we'll be building new features on top of existing code - in which case familiarity with AWS services, ReactJS, and .net Core is advantageous. Other times we're maintaining or fixing older parts of the system that haven't been replaced yet that have been developed using .NET, C#, NServiceBus, RabbitMQ, NHibernate.