Job title: Internal Communications ManagerReporting to: People DirectorSalary: £30,000 - £35,000Location: M4 Corridor- 1day per week in the office
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused company who are looking to recruit a new Internal Communications Manager. The ideal candidate will live near the M4 Corridor and will able to visit the office once per week
The role is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive internal communications, providing all staff with regular, meaningful, and consistent information about activity across the business as well as overseeing brand awareness throughout all marketing activities.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide direction to the development of company internal communications strategy.
- Create a framework of clear and effective employee communications on a broad variety of topics relevant to the working lives of all staff.
- Create internal communications roadmap and calendar of activities.
- Ensure internal messages are relevant at a regional location, departmental and individual level
- Develop communication channels
- Work with the Marketing team ensure internal and external brand alignment and offering guidance as required.
- Organise and manage business-wide events events
The ideal candidate will have proven demonstrable experience in internal communications, excellent writing skills to capture the appropriate tone of voice required with a creative and innovative flare when delivering messages via graphics. You must also be experienced in using content management systems.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work within a growing company that values its employees