At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates
, we really believe we can make a difference to our users' experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta
. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Software Engineering Manager
to provide technical and team leadership to a team of passionate and ambitious software engineers.
In this role, you'll will be part of an agile development team
and you will report to the CTO.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we'd love to hear from you.
Your key tasks
- Guide team development efforts towards successful product delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Design and develop applications in accordance with established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Participate in continuous process improvement
- 3+ experience in a technical leadership position
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer, ideally Full Stack
- Reliable, independent and productive
- Fluent in English
- Profound PHP knowledge and Laravel is a must
- Experience with WordPress is a must
- Familiar with React
- You are familiar with SQL databases (and their optimizations), experience with No-SQL DBs is a plus
- Big plus: Hands-on experience with microservices, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, and the Event Sourcing pattern
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays: Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
At KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.