"It all starts with people."
Inside every company, behind every brand-while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization-including our own. That's why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We're dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
Due to continuous growth through consistent high levels of customer satisfaction and multiple new business wins, ChannelAdvisor are looking to expand their technical team by hiring an Implementation Specialist to manage and/or help with all phases of the development and deployment including client requirements, design, implementation, testing and post deployment operation.
Working closely with a Technical Project Manager the Implementation Consultant will act as a Technical Subject Matter Expert and oversee the setup and integration of multiple varying profile customers at any given time.
The Implementation Consultant will act as a key client liaison to assist customers with the setup, customization, and optimization of their ChannelAdvisor accounts. A primary responsibility will be with ChannelAdvisor software launches. During the new client launch phase, they will provide the necessary software application training, coordination, and support to clients for timely on-boarding. Additionally, they will participate in team knowledge share activities, contribute to the development of launch processes and procedures, and advise in the development of multi-format client resources, such as, documentation, video tutorials and webinars.Essential Job Functions:
How to stand out
- Act as a primary Product and Technical main point of contact to guide our medium and enterprise clients during the launch phase.
- Deliver predefined and dynamic training sessions to client user group(s) using established training methodology customized to meet specific customer needs.
- Assist customers with configuration and troubleshooting during their implementation.
- Develop, refine, and maintain training processes and procedures for supported applications.
- Provide accurate and timely project status reporting for all client contacts.
- As needed, support the sales team in a technical/implementation capacity by helping to communicate the Implementation methodology during pre-sales activities.
- Provide feedback to Product Management for product features and enhancements.
- Transition clients to the ChannelAdvisor Support team following the implementation phase.
- Ensure all implementations are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide expertise for cross-training others within the company.
- Provide feedback and expertise for the development of additional client resources like videos and webinars, as well as support the delivering of them.
Our values are Passion, Curiosity, Collaboration and Persistence.
What to expectThe ChannelAdvisor ExperienceTogether We Win
- 5+ years of experience onboarding medium and large clients in a SaaS environment
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous, independent problems, and drives issues to completion in an efficient and timely fashion
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be regarded as a self-starter.
- The ability to comprehend highly configurable software and determine how it should be customized for varying businesses.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences .
- The ability to adapt and effectively handle and adjust to changes in priorities and assignments.
- The ability to build customer relationships, as well as take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- The ability to communicate with customers who have varying levels of expertise and craft appropriate solutions and responses
- Understands clients' needs and demonstrates ability to solve complex issues and work with diverse clients and personalities. Viewed as a trusted advisor
- Experience in developing software training curricula.
- The ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups.
- Strong working knowledge of API, XML, Excel, FTP Clients and web browsers.
- Expertise in ecommerce marketplaces (eBay or Amazon) or Digital Marketing, a strong plus.
- Expertise in ChannelAdvisor application, a strong plus.
- Experience with remote based training tools (Zoom, WebEx, Goto Meeting, or Live Meeting), a plus.
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our ChannelAdvisor team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you're curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you'll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive salaries, commission, and short-term incentive programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.Work Where It Works
You'll have the flexibility to have a working arrangement that works best for you, and serves the needs of our customers and our business. With your manager, you'll decide on a schedule and work location that sets you up for success. You can choose to work in the office of your assigned location, your home office or both. And if things change, no problem. Just work it out with your manager.Take Time to Recharge
The ChannelAdvisor team has a passion for going above and beyond. Taking time away to recharge is important so you can bring your best. We offer programs that provide you flexibility and time away. We offer competitive health care and wellness programs, generous paid time off and programs for new parents that help you make work fit into your life - and not the other way around.Give Back To Our Communities
We care about our communities. Our Day to Give Back provides you one day each year to volunteer in your community for an organization or cause that is important to you, and therefore, important to us too.We're Growing, Come Grow With Us
We're growing. So that means there are opportunities for you to grow too. We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded ChannelAdvisor team members, and showcase your leadership skills. Our focus on internal career growth is intentional. Our professional development stipend and learning and development offerings help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career. Plus, our Leadership Academy offers in-house management development classes to grow our leaders from within.