Hey, we're The Very Group. Home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com, and a team of 4,500 super-talented people.
We've been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues' to pureplay online retail, but we're not the finished article.
As the UK's largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now...The opportunity.
As a business we are embarking on our next phase of significant growth and looking for a talented partnerships marketing lead to help transform the way that we work with our most strategic brands.
Working with our wider marketing team, category team and two biggest technology brands you will help shape the strategy and rollout of campaigns to help support our ambitions to become a top choice lifestyle retailer, for both the customers we serve and the brands we partner with.Key Responsibilities
- Own and deliver seasonal category marketing plans and initiatives in autonomy, as defined by the long-term category marketing strategy
- Establishing top tier brand marketing plans, aligned to broader category plans and reflective of share ambitions for the brand at Very; negotiating support and resources from brands.
- Lead in the execution of engaging and high impact campaigns, managing budgets and timeline, negotiating support and resources from colleagues across channel marketing, trade and 3Fold to craft integrated and creative campaign solutions
- Build and maintain deep relationships with key brands as the primary marketing point of contact, encouraging a culture of collaboration and open communication
- Work with Marketing and Category colleagues to deliver category priorities including contributing to quarterly review and new brand engagement
- Partner marketing experience essential, preferably retailer-side
- Broad base of marketing experience, across acquisition, engagement and brand, through owned, paid and earned media channels, with experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in combining insights and creative thinking to craft compelling and commercially successful propositions and campaigns
- Experience working with global brands and building collaborative relationships, with proven ability to establish credibility with internal and external audiences
- Experience working with external creative and media agency, as well as internal creative agencies
- Strong stakeholder management skills, encouraging collaborative working and galvanizing colleagues to deliver ambitious category marketing plans
- Creative problem solver and self-starter who is comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and embraces the opportunity to pioneer new ways of working both internally and with brands
How To Apply
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Hybrid-working model
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check. If you're a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.