Got IT skills? Got people skills? We are looking for high-performing consultants with the right combination of hard skills and soft skills to be successful in the fast-paced world of IT/business consulting. If you have a passion for solving complex business problems with technology, we would love to talk to you!
Anglepoint is seeking a Key Account Manager for our client executive, delivery team. The ideal candidate must have licensing and Software Asset Management (SAM) experience either as a consultant or end-user. This role reports to a Director of Key Accounts.
As a Key Account Manager, you will serve as the first point of contact to Anglepoint's most strategic clients. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will define a relationship & SAM strategy within the account, including engaging with Anglepoint's team for executive sponsorships, coordinating business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction. You will be developing new relationships with Client business unit leaders to understand their unique company challenges and to delivery Anglepoint's solutions and services. Our clients hire Anglepoint for its experience in SAM and Licensing, so unlike most Account Manager roles, this is not a generic sales position - you must be a subject matter expert in the field.
Preferred Location: London, UK
Specific tasks & responsibilities include:
· Plan and perform software asset management, software license, and other related services for Anglepoint's clients to ensure compliance with associated with software licenses/other agreements, contractual terms, and general licensing policies
· Creating client-facing documentation and presentations for standard and custom client service offerings
· Independently lead projects and problem-solving efforts, and work cooperatively with and involve outside vendors support personnel on behalf of the client
· Consult with Fortune 500 clients
· Understand the relationship between the client and its extended enterprise, customer base or supply chain
· Perform risk assessments and analysis of complex licensing agreements
· Develop detailed and comprehensive data analysis skills
· Provide timely and useful feedback to our clients that can enhance future relationships and activities
· Work with and manage partners in complex implementation projects
· Engagement with complex accounts across a broad portfolio of products at Executive / C-Level
· Demonstrated passion for:
· Using technology to solve complex business problems;
· Innovating and productively challenging the status quo in a team environment;
· Optimizing and automating business processes;
· Proactively seeking out and learning new technologies and concepts.
· Responsible, accountable, & proactive self-starter and self-learner.
· Candidate must possess demonstrated decision-making, problem-solving, and negotiating skills.
· Results-oriented and success-driven.
· High drive, high initiative, "can-do" mantra.
· Flexible & adaptable in a dynamic team environment.
· Ability to influence decisions at the executive level
· MUST BE LOCATED IN THE LONDON REGION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
· 3-7 years of software asset management and licensing experience
· Experience with data cleaning, data transformation, and data modeling processes and techniques
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong Experience with data analysis tools including Excel, Access, and SQL
· Strong analytical, research, organizational, issue identification, prioritization, resolution and report writing skills
· Responsible, accountable, & proactive self-starter and self-learner
· Results-oriented and success-driven
· Flexible & adaptable in a dynamic team environment
· Willing to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25%
· One or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CFE, CCNA, CCNP, ITILv3, MCP, MCSE, CITAM, PMP, VCP