A leading UK and international law firm are looking for an experienced Communications Executive to join their team.
With regional offices across the UK, this role will be based in their Guildford office. Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications and the Internal Communications Manager, you will be instrumental in the strategic communications within the firms' network within their UK and international offices. Working with internal teams, you will promote new initiatives. There will be occasions where you will draft press releases and social media posts for external audiences.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work both independently and collaboratively. You will have a creative flair, a great way with words and a passion for delivering engaging group communications and events. You also need to possess a working knowledge and interest Yammer, SharePoint, Photoshop and video/podcast production.
The role is based in Guildford. The firm operates an agile working policy with 50% home-based and 50% office-based working.
· Central team communications support - supporting the firms' wider teams and initiatives, including CRS, D&I, HR and Diversity.
· Promoting channel use and engagement of the firms' various internal channels. Advising colleagues on usage and considering new ideas for change and development of these channels.
· Coordinating regular firmwide employee briefings and connection sessions
· Developing and rolling out an effective communications schedule
· Managing the firms' intranet - including creating, uploading and updating content and circulating a weekly news update and announcements.
· Producing, editing and hosting webinars, podcasts and videos.
· Supporting the adoption and rollout of Yammer - including training and working with teams to increase their profile and reach.
· Responsible for the Guildford's office profile-raising activities in Surrey
· 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
· Must be able to commute to Guildford, Surrey
· Attention to detail, a 'can do' approach, approachable and flexible
· Methodical and with a structured and process-driven mentality
· Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work closely together with representatives of all levels
· Excellent MS skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
Please apply if the above role suits your expertise. Looking forward to hearing from you.