At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
F itch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance. Senior Director - Credit Certificate Division
London, UKCompany Brief
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. A truly global company, we have offices in New York, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to financial institutions across the globe.
Fitch Learning is part of the Fitch Group which also includes; Fitch Ratings, Fitch Solutions and Fitch Ventures. Agile and fast-paced, we are able to tailor solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 40 countries.
We're looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment with considerable support and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career.Role Description
Aligned with our corporate strategy we have an ambition to continuously improve Credit & Risk skills in the industry whilst we grow and enhance our organization. To that end, we now seek an experienced and senior Business Manager who can help shape and scale our Credit Certificate division.
You will be responsible for three key parts of the service we offer clients - the product specifics, the market positioning and the management of the business teams. Whilst these core parts of your role will be the main focus, you will also supply general Credit Skills learning advice to the business.
Your focus on this role will be to develop, establish and scale the CC Business Unit to enhance Fitch's standing in the learner and client credit markets and to be a differentiator compared to our competitors.
Based in London to align with our largest office presence you will build out and work with an emerging team of reports and peers. Roles managed directly include Business Development, Marketing, Product and Subject Matter Experts. This role is accountable directly for revenue, we value commerciality in all of our senior team and this role would expect to be client facing as requires.Role AccountabilitiesLeadership
- Reporting to the CEO, provide regular updates on business performance, challenges and new opportunities, maintaining a finance centric reporting approach
- Actively recruit and onboard new talent, specifically in the technical and business development areas
- Lead the CC Team, ensuring you can build out a team setting a dynamic and driven environment
- Deliver against key performance indicators, examples of which include
- Business Development - directing activity to meet defined sales activity targets, plus of team
- Product Quality - feedback from learners, market reputation, topicality
- Client Service Quality- response times, speed of resolution, learner satisfaction, escalations
Oversee team interaction, communications and development Commercial
- Achieve revenue and other financial targets, continually driving performance to new levels
- Help develop the CC 'Go 2 Market' strategy, including positioning, marketing and media channels
- Work with finance to establish revenue, cost and profit metrics
- Develop sales strategy with business developers, ensuring they are equipped to market offering
- Measure, report and track commercial activity and data
Essential Role Requirements:
- Understand at a deep level the knowledge and skill requirements of the Credit Analysis professional segment and be able to translate that understanding into product vision
- See and interpret emerging themes into content and manage how these themes shape the offering and business unit
- Work closely with the technical stakeholders, including faculty, content authors and providers
- Work with Fitch Group teams to provide input and ideas on Credit & Risk content and application of workflow tools
- Provide advisory services to peers on Credit related topics and help shape the wider Fitch Learning offering
- Significant Credit markets experience (>5 years) in working in financial institution or information research provider
- Commercial expertise gained through advisory or direct client interactions
- Experience of managing a professional qualifications product or business
- Experience managing Learning/Business Development projects and teams
- International markets experience
- Executive: Ability to operate and report at a senior executive level, working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Leadership: Coaching, Mentoring, Conflict Management, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Stakeholder engagement, Team Building and Facilitation
- Commercial: Business Acumen, Sales & Marketing
- Communications: ability to communicate across Sales, Operational and Credit Technical teams
- Management of dynamic teams
- Technical Competence: Financial markets, Credit, Senior Management presentations, Financial Analysis
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: | |
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.