You will report to the Commercial Director, working closely with them to shape the eCommerce strategy and achieve the overarching business goals.
You will be responsible for the brand B2C site, as well as the marketplace channel, and the revenue they produce. This includes overseeing onsite personalisation, customer reviews, returns, and customer service, via the Shopify platform. In addition, you'll ensure products are uploaded to a high standard. You will have oversight of the B2B site, also hosted on Shopify.
Agency management is a fundamental part of this role; you'll need to work with approved partners to put together the online acquisition strategy, monitoring their performance and ensuring campaigns across paid search, display, SEO, and affiliates are implemented correctly.
A data-driven approach with regards to forecasting and planning will be expected. You'll manage all reporting, using insights gleaned from analysis to optimise the eCommerce strategy across the full spectrum of digital channels.
Delivering revenue and profit target is fundamental to this role.
Customer experience is at the heart of our brands. The ability to maintain unprecedented customer service is key to building value and authority for our brand and business reputation.
This is a new, exciting, and unique position, playing a key part in the strategy and growth of the business. Job DescriptionROLE: eCommerce ManagerREPORTING TO: Commercial Director Responsible for managing and reporting on the end-to-end eCommerce site, driving conversion, revenue and profit growth in line with key business objectives, while delivering world class UX and customer service. Overall Responsibilities
- Construct, align, and deliver the eCommerce strategy in line with key business objectives.
- Responsible for day-to day trading of the website, driving and increasing sales, conversion rate and profit to meet agreed sales targets for the year..
- Responsible for website performance, CRO, user journey and site optimisation, testing and suggest site changes and adjustments.
- Plan, propose, and implement a global marketplace strategy.
- Work with IT manager to ensure all new products are uploaded on Shopify platform, with correct content, pricing, colours, sizes.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create SEO-optimised product descriptions.
- Responsible for website performance, CRO, user journey, and site optimisation, testing and suggesting site changes and adjustments.
- Monitor online stock inventory to ensure products are in stock and flag if re-orders are needed to maintain sales.
- Embed key measurement and reporting of online sales.
- Implement and control the store marketing budget and run the right campaigns that will increase traffic, email acquisition, and revenue with approved partners, collaborating with the marketing team.
- Managing 3P agencies and holding them accountable for delivering content, marketing plans, and reporting and monitoring for the business
- Establish and maintain main digital marketing channels including: PPC, Affiliates, Display Ads, Re-targeting, Email, and Paid Social alongside the marketing team.
- Use online learnings from CRM campaigns, A/B Testing, Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, and Affiliate marketing from site to drive sales across channels and consistently improve customer journey to basket whilst evolving and retaining the customer journey
- Develop a best-in-class evaluation of the media spend and prove the ROI of digital commerce to the stakeholders
- Work with the marketing team/agency on all digital campaigns from concept to delivery including tracking, attribution, and revenue
- Collaborate with the marketing team/agency to create and manage the online marketing content and email calendar including home page updates, emails, banners, promotions, new season launches, and all other relevant customer touch points, supporting the creation of relevant content for the website and social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and IGTV
- Own the mailers from the Shopify site with creation support from the marketing team
- Analyse trends and report on performance KPI's, sales performance, site performance, and key metrics, with a view to identifying key issues and actions needed to improve sales and conversion
- Align internal KPI's and how we measure internal campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on best practice, maintaining good knowledge of data / online trends to benchmark against our competitors/market and advise stakeholders
- Update the website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Ensure all brand guidelines are adhered to internally and with our license partners, the latter through our Licensing Manager
- Provide dashboard reporting for all key metrics
- Alongside the commercial team, provide monthly rolling sales forecasts and online merchandising report
- Results-orientated with strong analytical skills and ability to report data to management
- Capacity to multitask, set priorities, and stay focused
- Creative and curious, with a passion for learning, improving, and collaborating
- Able to take the initiative and to recognise and act on opportunities
- A team player who can naturally shift between supporting, leading, and guiding depending on the situation, audience, and context
- "Test and learn" approach, with a heavy reliance on data to make decisions
- Shopify and full Google suite experience a must
- HubSpot or similar experience
- Experience managing the B2B section of a Shopify site
- Technically minded with a customer-centric approach
- Ability to manage 3rd party agencies
Steamforged Games is led by a love of the craft, a collective pride in what we create, and a mission to deliver compelling tabletop experiences that capture people's emotions. As a designer and publisher of tabletop games since 2014, we've brought some of the biggest video game brands to the tabletop, from Dark Souls™
to Sonic the Hedgehog™
Together, our talented team of industry specialists have also brought to life original brands like Bardsung, Epic Encounters, Animal Adventures, and more. Whether it's board games, roleplaying games, or card games, we're a team of creative and passionate people building worlds for others to lose themselves in.
Just bring your skills, your talent, your drive, and your belief in delivering epic games to our community. Because every individual at SFG, from design through to fulfilment, has a part to play in creating an awesome Steamforged experience. We are teamforged.
Employment Type: Full Time
Contact: Gareth Reid - HR Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org