AWS Data Engineer - remote
My client is an award-winning leading multi-cloud services provider who works with clients in both the public and private sector are looking for an AWS Data Engineer to help customers of all shapes and sizes in their Cloud Adoption journey, alongside IaC, DevOps and Cloud experts.
You will be joining a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP, and Azure. Band working with cutting-edge technologies to solve some of the most complex challenges.About the Company:
The company is a global corporation that provides custom digital services, technology solutions, consulting, and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets.
With over 700 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
They are famed for their commitment to their staff, investing on in each employee, as well as providing cross-training and various licenses and certificationsWhat will you do?
- Utilise a wide variety of open-source AWS big data tools and services to build data platforms and pipelines.
- Build complex ETL pipelines for data management.
- Create and develop Data Architecture within cloud environments.
- Be a driving force in Greenfield projects.
- Work alongside Cloud Architects & Engineers to develop data solutions.
- Hands-on experience with AWS
Drop me a message for additional information.