DescriptionPayroll & Reward ManagerRemote, United KingdomAbout Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers and drive ROI for our clients.
Also accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2021, Student Beans is constantly striving to empower employees in their daily work, as well as offering flexible solutions to encourage a healthy work life balance.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, the US and Australia- but we're not stopping there! We have an incredibly exciting journey ahead with our brilliant employees driving our success, and we're looking for more talented individuals to join us.About The Role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Payroll & Reward Manager to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Ownership and accountability for accurate completion of payroll and reward processes
- Running monthly payroll for UK, US and APAC
- Calculating monthly commissions and bonuses
- Uploading payslip, pensions and tax documents into employee files.
- Supporting annual pay increase process
- Managing benefits and documentation
- Ensuring all payroll related filings are completed globally. E.g. HMRC, US State requirements
We'd really like to hear from you, if you have...
BenefitsLife at Student Beans
- 2+ years' in a payroll/reward role
- Proactive nature with a high attention to detail
- Strong understanding of payroll, taxes and commissions/bonuses
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of payroll system upgrades/implementation
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets. Can look at data and instinctively see mistakes and areas for improvement
- Ability to draw insights from data and present findings to wider team
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the 'Student Beans Library'
- Volunteer Days. Student Beans believes in the benefit of volunteering and we believe everyone can play a role in the community!
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber ... to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.