FraudNet, is a worldwide network of lawyers specializing in asset tracing and recovery.
FraudNet is looking for a mid-senior level Communications and Marketing Manager (CMM) who has the dedication and attention to detail to work with and manage an internationally renowned network of Asset Recovery Lawyers. Reporting to the Chair of the Marketing Committee and the Advisory Board, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter, keeping apprised of the latest developments in the industry, facilitating networking opportunities for members and coordinating introductions and meetings. The CMM will plan, coordinate and implement the Network's initiatives and activities with respect to logistics, marketing and public relations with the objective of increasing visibility and brand recognition. The ideal candidate will develop and nurture relationships with members, working with and following up to ensure follow through to assist members secure client engagements. The CMM position is a contract part-time position, requiring 4 flexible hours of daily attention. The CMM will need to attend meetings in accordance with different member time zones. The CMM part-time position may evolve into a full time contract position in the future.
The CMM will oversee all marketing efforts for FraudNet including:
- Strategic Planning and Implementation and Networking
- Media, Proposals and Resumes
- Event Planning and Gifts
- Sponsorships and Speaking Engagements
- Budgeting and Reporting
Applicant needs degree in relevant field or related work experience. In addition, applicant must have superior verbal and written communication skills in English, together with a strong work ethic. Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates a proven record of success directing efforts in developing and implementing communications and marketing strategies globally in the following areas:
· Ability to work independently and generate constant reporting to board of directors.
· Ability to manage multiple external communications initiatives at the same time and strategies focused on business objectives
· Possess comprehensive knowledge of digital communications techniques, communications trends and industry-leading practices, with a focus on integrated communications strategy;
· Must demonstrate initiative and be highly organized, with the ability of prioritizing work assignments including travel internationally to meetings at least twice a year (Spring and Fall).
· Must have superior verbal and written communications skills and ability to work well with attorneys and staff at all levels in the organization.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications, WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite preferred.
Salary in the 30-35K range, commensurate with experience.