Backend Node.js Developer
Up to 85k plus bonus/benefits
Music Sector, Central London
Fullstack London is looking for an experienced Node.js Developer on behalf of a market-leading Music/Entertainment brand based in Central London.
Working alongside some of the brightest minds in the technology field, you'll be joining a company that is fully committed to proving all staff members with a challenging yet enjoyable and sustainable work/life balance, so flexible and remote working is very much available.
- Development and maintenance of our services which integrate customer Billing, subscription, account, and music entitlement services.
- Integrations between external payment service APIs, ERP systems, and our own serverless back-end services.
- Adapting our existing platform as our product offerings or commercial models change.
- Update and replace components as dictated by product lifecycle and technology infrastructure changes.
- Working with the wider engineering and business teams with regard to requirements, development, and testing.
- Self-motivated and confident in tracing and debugging issues and problem-solving
- Experience with: NodeJS, Typescript, data processing pipelines, SQL, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, AWS, Serverless.
- Experience in integration with platform APIs
- Dedicated to following SDLC best practices
- Experience with payment platform APIs, such as Stripe, Google Pay and ERP and Accounting systems such as Netsuite
- Security requirements and good practices for serverless and microservices architectures
- Working knowledge of the concepts of Source Control Systems such as Git
- Good technical writing skills
This is an exciting time to join the company, at a period of significant growth. If you're interested and would like to apply please send me your CV asap.