Home Instead is the world's leading provider of care and companionship services which help our clients remain independent in their own home. Our CAREGivers benefit from award winning training and ongoing support throughout their Home Instead journey, with options for accredited training in Dementia, Parkinsons and End of Life care. We are committed to changing the face of ageing through delivering quality care to our clients and top class education to our CAREGivers.
Additional InformationWhat We Provide
Contact Us Today
- Award winning training, with opportunities to achieve City & Guilds assured qualifications in Dementia and End of Life Care, NVQs and more. With no two clients the same, care visits provide the experience you need to need to advance your career or training.
- A friendly and reputable company with a large community outreach, with opportunities to get involved in local events and fund raising for our Home Instead charities.
- Competitive pay, with a variety of hours/ contracts to fit around your lifestyle and commitments.
- Access to discounts for big brand stores, utility providers and more!
- Complementary wellness program, with access to healthcare and counselling, financial well-being resources and programs for meditation, stress management and sleep.
- Optional health care cash plans for you and your family.
Looking to kick-start your career in care? Contact us at 01923 250513
to learn more about what Home Instead has to offer, or click here to start your application today.The Home Instead Family
Home Instead delivers award-winning, on the job training to all of our CAREGivers. We offer City & Guilds assured and preferred courses on Dementia, End of Life and Parkinsons care and opportunities for Level 2 and 3 NVQs. We also deliver community courses as part of our mission to change the face of ageing.