SeedLegals is London's hottest lawtech startup. A disruptive startup to power other startups!
Our platform uses document automation and clever engineering to revolutionise how startups and small businesses create and negotiate the legals and equity arrangements that build and fund companies.
The code you write could power your friends' next startup!The Role
We need talented Angular/TypeScript Developers, experienced in build, development, test, and deployment. We're looking for people who care deeply about their products and have a solid track record of delivering great engineering solutions to complex problems.
Together we'll disrupt the old world of paying an arm and leg to lawyers to create documents designed for other lawyers. We're replacing this with an elegant data-driven platform that uses sophisticated document automation, data, and expert knowledge to create the perfect documents in minutes. Our products give startup founders the insight, knowledge, and tools to build their dream quickly and securely.
You'll learn more about how a startup is created, built, and scaled. You'll be working alongside experts who've been there and done it, and see first-hand how thousands of startups make decisions that determine their futures. This is a great opportunity if you're a budding entrepreneur yourself!RequirementsWe'd love to hear from you if...
And if you can hit one or two of these as well, even better...
- You're happiest building high-performance web applications on mobile and desktop
- Through your work, you've gained a good understanding of Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Experience with Angular Material, RxJS, and NgRx would be fantastic
- You understand why TDD is important
- You're self-motivated and driven with a desire to solve challenging problems
- You own and take pride in contributing to all stages of development
BenefitsWhat you'll get in return
- You have some personal projects on the go (maybe you write a blog, help with friends' websites, contribute to open source projects etc)
- Full-stack experience with Java/Spring or AWS would be a highly appreciated bonus
- You'd prefer to watch the ngConf rather than the Apple keynote
- Experience mentoring colleagues
- You believe in the Agile manifesto
- Your friends would say you think, live and breathe Angular, TypeScript, React... Anything that runs on a browser
- Salary up to £80,000 depending on experience (we can offer more if you have leadership experience or you're a Developer Gosu)
- Be part of a world-class startup, building tech to help other startups and small businesses
- Work alongside domain experts in UX, engineering, investment, and law
- Share options (based on performance)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible working hours 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexibility in terms of where you work from
- Social events