Head of Retention - Fast Growth On-line Travel Brandc.£80-90K + 20% RSU stock options + BenefitFlexible Working with 1-2 days/week in ManchesterTP885274 Exciting and challenging opportunity to bring your leading edge skills and thinking to this highly-successful on-line travel brand, designing and delivering a digital experience that sets the brand apart from its competitors and ensuring that the brand proposition consistently improves customer perceptions of the service offering. This role offers flexible working with ideally 1-2 days/week in Manchester
An exceptional track record in marketing retention roles, with passionate belief in the opportunities digital offers to transform the customer experience, is key to this challenging new role with a dynamic force in the holiday market. This is a role for someone who can use their skills to wow, satisfy and surprise customers and ensure they have a brilliant time, so that they will return to our client's website again and again. Even more so, once holiday availability is back to normal!
Reporting into the Marketing Director, your role is to drive loyalty by creating the ultimate customer experience, from post booking to post holiday - an experience that is superior in the market, feels personalised, and has some real and tangible points of difference. You'll be accountable for year on year repeat bookings and improving automation and self-serve to reduce the number of customer interactions with the service team, solving problems in real time rather than trying to rectify after the event. We're looking for someone who has an intuitive understanding of the key levers that can be pulled to drive the company's NPS up and up.
This is a high profile role within a high profile team. You'll need to build strong relationships with the CTO, CFO and CEO be work closely with the Product & Tech teams too.Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience Checklist
- Build a best in class customer service experience, working with Tech & Product to improve self-serve capabilities and automation, as well as helping future proof our contact centre communications channels to our customers through the use of digital initiatives
- Designing and delivering the digital experience that sets us apart from our competitors in line with our soon to be launched brand new proposition which improves customers' perception of the service that we offer
- Providing the right incremental services to customers once they have booked (such as foreign exchange, airport transfers etc.), and the most effective ways of communicating them
- Develop our customer retention strategy so that customers feel valued when we communicate with them (CRM, ads or PPC) or when they visit the site again, in particular working with Tech & Product to increase our use of data/personalisation to increase rebook rates
- Constant analysis of returning customer behaviour through web analysis to improve on core KPI's such as increasing conversion and reducing bounce rates and abandoned baskets
- Use data science to increase the sophistication of our understanding of the key levers of our NPS score, and identify any barriers to great feelings - problem hotels, flight times, group types etc.
- Prepare compelling business cases to support the strategies you develop and the additional resources that you require
This is a role for a high calibre, cutting-edge and innovative thinker with substantial and proven functional experience in the industry. Key skills and experience include:
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to me now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your exceptional skills, experience and energies to an exciting and challenging role, in which you will be able to make a significant and lasting impact on the business. Contact: Adam Tarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Significant experience in marketing retention or customer experience marketing roles
- A passionate belief in the opportunities digital offers to transform the holiday experience to wow, satisfy and surprise
- Real ambition and drive, obsessed abouut driving growth, and where the next % point of increased retention will come from.
- Creativity, curiosity and a willingness to challenge the status quo and think differently; someone who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, comfortable with large data-sets and able to identify actionable trends and insights that inform strategies for automation and personalisation
- Influential and effective in communication, you'll be able to win hearts and minds to drive the business forward