Java Developer - Gaming Industry
Java Developers have the chance to work with a RegTech company based in London who are at the forefront of regulation into the gaming industry. Java Developers will be joining a company that applies state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that enables operators to automatically assess consumer risk at high volume and velocity. Java Developers who have a passion for DevOps are able to be part of the next evolution of the regulatory application.
Java Developers will have exposure to tech 'mega trends' like AI, Big Data, Cloud, Microservices, and you will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver the next phase in the evolution of their award-winning product.
They are looking for Java Developers who:
- Have extensive experience of programming in Java
- Have extensive experience of developing REST APIs
- Have good knowledge and experience of using Spring framework esp. Spring Boot
- Have good experience of using relational databases and SQL
- Have 3 -5 years of relevant software engineering experience
Java Developers will get:
- Opportunity to work for a company with a fun culture
- Flexible working
- The chance to work in a state of the art office in Holborn
- Offers up to £50,000
Apply now for immediate consideration.