Maintenance Mechanical Technician
MAT Foundry Group leads the world in the engineering and manufacturing of cast and machined products serving the passenger, commercial and heavy-duty vehicle markets as well as industrial and racing applications. Based at our Eurac Pool site in Poole, UK; you'll receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career at a global company. You'll also receive a number of additional benefits, including the potential to join a bonus scheme and pursue your own training path.What do I need?
- The successful candidate will be a skilled maintenance technician/mechanical fitter who has served a formal recognised apprenticeship related to the trade. A HNC in a relevant subject would also be an advantage but is not essential.
- A genuine multi-skilled approach together with the ability to work independently and as part of a skilled maintenance team is essential.
- Core abilities to include - pro-active maintenance, fault diagnosis and rectification, all within time sensitive constraints.
- Practical experience in fault finding and the ability to repair complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems is essential.
- Ability to fault find from drawings or PLC systems relating to hydraulic and pneumatic circuits would be an advantage, as would training and experience in basic electrical skills.
- Knowledge of modern maintenance philosophy (TPM/PPM/RCM) and experience of working within a machine shop/CNC environment would be advantageous.
How do I apply?
- You'll be based at our Eurac Poole site in Poole, Dorset.
- Working hours are on a shift based rotation - Week 1 Mon-Fri 6am-2pm. Week 2 Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm
- Benefits include contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, bonus.
- Overtime would be paid for any additional hours worked.
Please send you CV and covering letter to Claire Keep firstname.lastname@example.org