Senior Full stack tech developer, Fintech, London
AlternativeSoft is a leader in providing analytics for institutional investors across the globe who allocate to Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Mutual Funds and ETFs. Over the last 13 years we have built a reputation as being the most comprehensive quantitative analytical tool available that fund investors rely on for fund selection, portfolio construction and portfolio management through access to the largest funds universe.
As a result, we have built a vast client presence across the world of 160 organisations with a total AUM of over $1trn USD. We are excited to build on this success with a next generation web software which will cause major disruption within the banks' digital Wealth Management.
We offer the opportunity to work in an open and innovative environment where everyone drives our development with exposure to the ever-changing Investment & Wealth Management industries.You will be responsible for:
What we are looking for:
- Frontend, backend
- Leading our large development team offshore
- Listening to prospects' and CEO's needs and transforming them in a concrete model.
- 100% coding
- Reporting to the Head of development in London
- Mandatory: minimum 8 Years' experience as full stack in a Robo-advisor, Digital Wealth Manager or an asset management such as: nutmeg, wealthfront, betterment, UBS digital, investcloud, HSBC, UBS, JPM, RBS, GS, Bloomberg Port, ...
- Mandatory: you have worked with returns time series daily and monthly
- Strong knowledge of front-end Web development, with specific experience executing sophisticated visual designs and interactions
- Expert-level skills in:
- Back End C# (.net core 2.0 / .net standard 2.0 / .net framework 4.5 onwards), Multithreading, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- At least 2 years recent experience using React JS / Web / C# with track record of delivery.
- Hands-on experience in web application development with Microsoft Stack, particularly contributing to a large codebase supporting a complex website or web app.
- Must have flexibility to execute new User Experiences based on ad hoc requests, wireframes or completed visual design comps.
- Experience architecting and scaling a greenfield banking platform by yourself.
- Server-side development skills, particularly in C#.NET is required.
- Strong experience working with .Net Core, Microservice architecture.
- Other skills that will be beneficial: MongoDB, ASP.NET, WebApi 2, Web Applications Framework, Git, RabbitMQ, Caching (Redis), Swagger, Dapper, Bootstrap, Third Party Controls (ag-Grid, amCharts, Infragistics, Telerik) & jQuery.
- Proven experience producing well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Several years of experience of Cloud architecture/infrastructure/deployment and in particular Azure, with experience in banking/fintech sectors and industries;
- Analyse, design, develop, test, and deploy applications with a clean-code approach, acting as the most senior technical member of the team
- Lead a software development project team and act as the technical expert, owning the development process
- Motivate and manage your development team, supporting and mentoring, acting by example and leading from the front
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable development environment
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken) and must be able to present ideas clearly and in a concise manner.
- You must be located in London and fully eligible to work in the UK.
Wage: £70,000-£85,000 (based on Experience) + Small Benefits
Additional financial and non-financial benefits after working >2 years in the company
If you are interested, please, send you CV to email@example.com