The Project Management Office is the QUANTIQ center of excellence for all items relating to delivery methodology (QDM). PMO is responsible for developing and maintaining the methodology, governance, collaterals and quality assurance for all existing and future projects.
The role of PMO Administrator will have the primary responsibility of supporting project operations being undertaken by QUANTIQ service delivery. This role involves a range of duties that will span the full delivery lifecycle from pre-sales through delivery to support. The primary interface of this role is the QUANTIQ project managers. Typically, this is not a client facing role, but in some cases, the Project Administrator will interface directly with some clients where the delivery does not require a full project management but a simpler level of delivery and order management.
The Project Administrator is responsible for ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness of the operational side of project delivery supporting the Project Managers in their delivery of the agreed solution scope, to the required quality, on schedule, within budget, delivering the agreed outputs and benefits and to customer satisfaction. The Project Administrator will work closely with the Project Managers, Project Management Office, the Operations and Finance teams within QUANTIQ.Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
The Project Administrator will report into the Project Management Practice Manager.Project Management Office Support:
Undertake a range of support project activities working closely with the QUANTIQ project management office. This activity varies from the type of project and level of project manager engagement in any one project.
Development of QUANTIQ Delivery Methodology
- Project Collateral - Set-up and management of project SharePoint sites
- Project Tracking - Update consolidated project tracking reports with extracted actual data. Assist in the preparation of project / operational reviews.
- Plan, schedule and assist with various types of project reviews including, project progress reviews, project deep dives, project close and lessons learnt
- Project Audit - planning and undertaking audits of project SharePoint sites to ensure relevant collaterals exists and project control documents are being maintained and reconcile back to each other
- Maintenance and distribution of contractual elements of project documentation to the sales and finance teams
- Generation of reports and dashboards to support the oversight and governance responsibilities of the PMO dept.
Resource Management Administration:
- Supporting PMO and Practice Manager to continue to develop and improve QUANTIQ's project delivery methodology QDM
- Involvement in the creation, maintenance, and management of the relevant document templates required when running a project using QUANTIQ's QDM Methodology
- Adopt and integrate new tools into QDM as they become available and train others on how to use these
- With the Head of PMO, agree on audit schedules and be part of the team to investigate and report back adherence and quality levels across implementation projects
- SharePoint administration and maintenance for existing and new project sites
Ensure that resource management processes and standards are conformed to while maintaining the relevant records and control documents to enable accurate and timely reporting of resource availability and utilization.
Cross functional support:
- Monitor resource request facilities (SharePoint / Exchange) for new requests and action accordingly
- Maintain resource schedule forms for the various practices
- Attempt to resolve resource clashes between project managers and, where not possible escalating to the appropriate manager to make the final decision
- Publish weekly reports showing used resources for the following period to encourage increased utilization throughout the practices
Work closely with the operational administrator and finance teams, where required, to facilitate the timely flow of information into to these parts of the QUANTIQ business
Any other duties in line with your role and as as the business deems necessaryWorking Environment
The Project Administrator role will be full time and based at our offices near Aldgate Tube, London. Experience and SkillsEducation & Training:
- Degree level or equivalent work experience
Specialised Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in delivery projects of all sizes and complexity
- Experience of working in IT Supplier environment
- Experience with Microsoft and other Enterprise or mid-market ERP's (Desirable)
In addition to the knowledge, skills and experienced required to deliver against the role objectives defined above the Project Administrator will:
- Understand the project life cycle, project methodology, and key artefacts
- Achieve and maintain an understanding of the QUANTIQ project management and implementation methodology
- Have excellent skills in the use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience of working with and Using SharePoint sites, MS Project and Visio (Required)
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics products (desirable)
- Self-motivated, accountable approach and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Must be results oriented and exhibit good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create formal and informal networks within the QUANTIQ business
- Must possess good organisational, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Exercises strong business judgement supporting QUANTIQ's strategy and vision
- Recommends actions that are consistent with QUANTIQ values, objectives, and goals