Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Job Description
Wood Mackenzie is looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious Senior Product Marketing Specialist . This is a new role which will help us drive the business transformation at Wood Mackenzie, which includes scaling a new product marketing function, and step changing how we market and sell our products and services.
It is an exciting time to join WoodMac as Senior Product Marketing Specialist - as we develop our next generation data analytics solutions, used by our corporate customers to drive billion-dollar decisions. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the growth of our new solutions portfolio and delivering business success.About The Role
Partnering with product teams to understand our product strategy, you will focus on delivering product marketing plans for a group of products. A core part of this role is creating compelling customer stories driven by customer insight. Aligned with our sales approaches and priorities, you will deliver sales enablement initiatives and co-ordinate regional marketing activities for the assigned productsMain ResponsibilitiesCustomer perspective
Target market and buyer persona definition
- Use insights across markets, clients, competitors and prospects to formulate value-driven customer propositions, product use cases and feed back what resonates.
Go to market planning
- In conjunction with product and the wider go-to-market team, use market segmentation to position products for each customer group. Help create buyer persona for go-to-market planning, sales and marketing use.
Tools and assets creation
- Work with product teams to understand roadmaps and create compelling value proposition messaging to be used in marketing programmes and sales tools. Co-ordinate regional marketing launch activities.
Effective marketing across full lifecycle
- Design sales enablement tools and develop role-play scenarios. Work with marketing, content and creative teams to create a range of assets with business outcomes led messaging.
We'd Like You ToQualifications
- As part of the go-to-market team, craft core messaging and co-ordinate communications with regional marketing and customer success teams throughout the full lifecycle of products, including launch, updates, and sunset to achieve agreed commercial goals.
- Demonstrate strong product marketing knowledge
- Be market and client focused
- Excel at story-telling
- Have experience of executing across the full lifecycle of products from a product marketing perspective
- Demonstrate a clear results focus and strong organisational skills
- Be a relationship-builder
- Be passionate about growing the products and have a genuine interest in developing your skills
- Have an intellectual curiosity about how data and analytics solve critical business issues
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice