Integration Architect (With Azure Experience) - London - c£90,000 + Competitive Pension + Bonus, 25 days of Holiday, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking an Azure Integration Architect to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Azure Integration Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an Azure Integration Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.About the Company:
Founded over 35 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base. They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers in the Microsoft Partner network.
They pride themselves on having the best Cloud and IT professionals in their company and you will find that many of their employees are certified in: AWS, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics GCP, Citrix, Adobe, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft etc
With over 60,000 customers across the world, this is one of the most trusted partners for Cloud and technology solutions in Europe - a go-to name for any aspiring Cloud professional
They have over 5,000 employees across Europe, all highly skilled and highly capable About the Azure Integration Architect Role:
You support the customer technically in their Azure Cloud adoption journey
You are the single point of technical contact for the customer throughout the Azure Cloud Integration project
You are responsible for the technical success of the Azure Cloud adoption projects
You interact with all the technical stakeholders in the customer environment
You help the customer make impactful technical decisions with long standing implications for their environment
Architecture and Design for high performance scalable API and Microservices solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway to perform routing throttling rate limiting versioning and scaling of the APIs and microservices.
Define the log analytics and monitoring architecture.
Deploy infrastructure and API related azure resources through CI CD pipeline Azure CLI scriptsIdeal Requirements for this Role:
Apply to the Role:
- Technical understanding of Azure
- Extensive experience in Azure Solution Design
- Azure Integration Architecture experience
- Azure Logic Apps preferably experience with Azure Integration Accounts
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or Integration projects using Azure Public Cloud
- Azure Certification is a plus
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
- Azure PAAS Services Azure API Management Azure App Service Event Hubs Service Bus Cosmos DB Azure SQL
- Microservices Architecture
- Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service
- Identity Management Azure AD Azure AD B2C Open ID Connect
- Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor Application Insights
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.comAbout Orbis Consultants
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We're a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world's leading global brands and innovative start-ups.