Thriving on innovation and pushing the limits of possibility, we're seeking an experienced Development Team Lead to our talented team!
Who we are:
We are the exceptional minds proudly powering the Betway sports betting app.
We are a global software development house that uses great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. Our focus is constantly evolving our and we're proud to say we've gone live with technology our competitors can only dream about.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Team Lead to join our team! As our Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing, coaching, rewarding and motivating a team of talented Developers.
As part of Derivco Sports, you will be leading an agile team of Developers of all levels of experience and knowledge, making this a great place to learn from each other. You will also develop and maintain world-class components and services in different languages and technologies.
Reporting into your Software Development Manager as Team Lead you will coach your team and develop our state-of-the-art sports betting system, to retain its competitive advantage. As a team you will focus on the Client side of our product, with a blend of maintenance and enhancements to our existing code base & frameworks, as well as greenfield development of new features and front-ends for new markets.
Working with technologies such as C#, .Net, React, and Tyepscript, you will also focus on CI/CD and moving parts of our Client to the Cloud.
What you need to succeed:
· Recent experience of leading a team of experienced Developers
· Ability to coach & mentor, as well as manage performance
· Background in C# software development
· Experience with front end technologies such as CSS, HTML, React and Typescript
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience in Agile methodologies eg. Scrum, Kanban
Nice to have:
· Degree in computer science/informatics/telecommunications
· Experience with Microsoft Azure
A learning organisation, we are always adapting, growing and expanding our know-how. In addition to this we reward our employees with a competitive package and benefits including:
· Company bonus
· Private Healthcare scheme
· Pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Restaurant card to a value of £130 per month
· Gym membership
· 25 days annual leave, increasing for each complete year up to 30 days; plus bank holidays
· Entertainment budget
· Ongoing training & development
· Social events
· Referral bonus
· Critical illness cover
· Flexible working
Apply online today!