A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior DevOps Engineer to lead a fast paced, fast growing team of talented engineers creating innovative products in the automotive industry. You will work with upper management to define infrastructure and security requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organisation and problem-solving skills as well as hands-on experience in DevOps Engineering and agile methodologies. You should already be leading a DevOps team, and the ideal candidate is a very hands technical lead with experience with larger teams to help grow and shape the organisation in the short/mid term.
If you have a solid background in DevOps, using Microsoft cloud platforms and tools, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
In this position you will be responsible for configuration, documentation, optimization, and support of the infrastructure components
- You will deploy updates and fixes
- You will own and design pipelines for CI/CD and production deployments
- You will define and enforce processes for securing credentials and other settings
- You will build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- You will perform root cause analysis for production errors
- You will investigate and resolve technical issues
- You will develop scripts to automate visualization
- You will design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- You will build and maintain a world class monitoring solution
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Working knowledge of SQL and Cosmos DB
- Extensive knowledge or Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure, Terraform and related technologies
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience of creating repeatable, predictable, programmable and scalable processes and programs grounded in structure and detail.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to successfully work in a dynamic, fast-paced high growth environment where agility is key.
- Team player
- Be able to think on your feet with a "can do" attitude.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
We offer a unique and exciting package - nothing like this has been attempted in the local auto space and we want to attract only the best and brightest. We offer a competitive remuneration package and a culture that focuses on employee growth and development. Our benefits include
- Unique entrepreneurial and leadership opportunity to sketch your career masterpiece.
- Working as part of a global, highly ambitious organization
- Competitive compensation with performance bonus, benefits and employee stock options