The Digital Marketing Manager will manage a multi-million $ business and global team for a new E-commerce venture in fashion called TAMSY. This experienced manager will thrive on new challenges, possesses a true entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to have a significant impact on the growth of a new business supporting all 3 business units in USA, UK, and Germany. VGL Group overview
Vaibhav Global Limited, (VGL) is a well-established vertically integrated company, founded in India 35 years ago. Over the years, VGL has built itself to be a vertically integrated retailer with robust supply chain from designing, manufacturing, distributing, and retailing in most advanced consumer markets of the world. VGL operates globally with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Indonesia, Thailand and most recently Germany.
VGL is a publicly listed and actively traded corporation on the Indian stock exchange. It also has private equity backing from many well-known PE firms. VGL's total employee (Full-time and contract) strength is approx. 3500 worldwide.
VGL has strong beliefs in supporting its community and its environment with its purpose of Delivering Joy. There are two main elements. First, through our Your Purchase Feeds program, each B2C retail entity donates one nutritious meal to a school going child in India, U. S. and UK for each item sold through all its platforms. Generating over 54 Million Meals for kids in need. Your Purchase Feeds provides more than a meal, it feeds the hearts, minds and futures of children.
Our Mission statement embraces ambitious goal of distributing One Million Meals to Children in need by 2031 from current level of 54k/day- an ambitious 34% annual growth. All VGL companies are set to reduce their carbon footprints and become a net zero by 2030. The VGL offices in India are supported by 100% owned and operated solar power. Each unit is working toward LEEDS Certification. The team is proud to have achieved Platinum LEED Certification in India and recognized as a Platinum Green Business in Austin, TX by the Office of Sustainability. Digital Marketing Manager RoleJOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for digital marketing manager who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for our newest global venture of the Fashion Brand TAMSY. TAMSY will be targeting the over 40;'s with Fit and Value in mind. We have ambitious goal of achieving $300M in next 3 years based on leading online apparel industry revenue growth trends. JOB RESPONSIBILTIES
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE
- Extensive social media D2C marketing.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy from ground level.
- Hire, train, and manage the team of required talent. Teams will be located in multiple locations around the world.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, best practices Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Track and measure ROI and KPIs.
- Manage and improve online content, considering robust SEO and Google Analytics.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Responsible for overall look, functionality, and customer experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing including (SEO, PPC, Email, Affiliate, and Influencer Marketing)
- Social Media experience in all current platform i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TitTok
- Minimum 7 years of experience in ecommerce industry in D2C
- U.S., UK Market experience preferable
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing or Digital Commerce equivalent is preferable.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Keen Eye for Detail
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience using web analytics and social media analytics tools to help measure and optimize campaign performances