Sales Operations Analyst EMEA
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change-and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers' business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements-core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement-to enhance insurers' ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California with offices in an additional 25+ locations globally and 2000+ employees. Revenue in 2018 Financial Year was $660M with annual growth rate of about 17%. We are committed to continuous market leadership with significant annual research and development spend and continuous acquisition of leading complementary technologies in the Insurance Software space.
Guidewire is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team based in our London office. The successful candidate will be required to support the EMEA Sales teams.Role Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Partnering with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance and various other Operations Teams, the primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Analyst is to take ownership of the day-to-day Sales Operations processes in EMEA as well as provide support to the Sales Team on emerging or inflight deals. More specific responsibilities are outlined, but not limited to, the below tasks:
- Act as the main point of interface for Sales on all opportunities, serving as a trusted advisor to the Sales Team on pricing, product set configuration, and product terms and conditions to support the sales effort.
- Project manage the delivery of all formal commercial communications to customers including but not limited to Prequalification or Security Questionnaires and RFI/RFP. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items to internal stakeholders and meeting delivery deadlines.
- Assist the Sales Team in generating Customer Proposals and ensuring that all approvals are captured prior to sending to the customer.
- Assist in the co-ordination of Account Planning/Review sessions as well as any specific Opportunity deal-strategy sessions.
- Act as main support for internal Sales meetings ensuring all opportunities and action items are recorded, assigned and followed up.
- Opportunity management in Salesforce ensuring that all Opportunities and Quotes are accurately reflected and have the required approvals.
- Prepare the initial draft and manage the completion of all commercial documents such as Software License Agreements, Subscription agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, Sales Orders and Contract amendments from approved templates.
- Manage the post-sale Master Contract ensuring that an incremental revenue is billed per the terms of the agreement.
- Maintain knowledge of Guidewire's product offerings and understand all new business initiatives.
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands versus technical constraints related to any one deal.
Other Types Of Things That We Like To Cultivate
- 3+ years' professional experience with at least 2 years in a contracts analyst/ sales operation's role.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions.
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish, including marketing events.
- Ability to multitask and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communication with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal,oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced Salesforce.com skills.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire product suite.
- Curiosity and an interest in our clients' business issues.
- Accountability based on an earnest desire to do what is expected without prompting.
- Kindness and respect for your fellow teammates. We truly do want to build teams that like to work together so we do hire team players who are motivated to be courteous and productive
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
- You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
- In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.