K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years' experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3,000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service. To learn more about our company, please visit www.k3btg.com.Job Summary
A K3|imagine front end developer is capable of developing frontend applications in our microservices environment "K3 Imagine". The role will be a part of an international team of highly skilled colleagues working on platform components that power our Headless Commerce engine and enterprise class integrations services. Expertise with Angular is essential, and expertise in React strongly preferred. The role will report to the Cloud Platform Development Manager.Key Responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience
- Development of high quality, maintainable and reusable code
- Working as part of a dynamic development team in an agile environment
- Testing your own code in a holistic way, ensuring when it gets deployed it will work "first time"
- Working with GitHub and Jira for tracking and monitoring development workload
- Associate code commits with Jira tickets
- Working in an Agile environment with regular standups and sprint meetings
- Performing own QA before handing over to the QA team
- Reviewing others' code and having your own code reviewed and learning from each other during the process.
- Angular (JS, 5+)
- HTML and CSS
As a K3 employee, you can count on
- An attractive salary
- An ambitious and international working atmosphere
- Appealing secondary benefits
- Being part of a growing, innovative and ambitious organisation with a wide array of potential future career opportunities
For any queries, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At K3, we pride ourselves on offering equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, every individual has an equal chance to apply and be selected for posts pre-employment and an equal chance to be trained and promoted while employed with the organisation.