Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job Description
Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. Due to our continued growth over the last year, we have an amazing opportunity for someone to join our small friendly team based in Wetherby.Responsibilities
- Accountable for invoicing and payroll administration including entering billing hours and expenses.
- Process invoices and follow up where appropriate with clients and suppliers.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of bank statements and ensuring all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Input into process improvements with cost benefit analysis.
- Assist in creating regular financial reports which support understanding of the business performance.
- Respond to finance queries and provide assistance on finance related matters to stakeholders, third parties and clients as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead's Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Proven experience of working in a finance environment.
- Knowledge of finance and accounts including Accounts Receivable, Credit Control or Accounts Payable.
- Experience of an accounting package (e.g. Xero or Sage)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and able to work flexibly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Strong team player with the confidence to work alone.
If you're interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested'. Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01937 205807.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.