Head of ITWould you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a Head of IT in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!Dimensions:
- Operating and project budget for 2021
- Infrastructure hosted off-site (Private Cloud environment)
- Offshored IT Service Desk
- Mainly SaaS business applications, minimal legacy applications or bespoke
- Microsoft operating environment (Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure)
- ISO27001 & Cyber Essentials Plus accredited
- 10 sites within UK&I
- Working with the UK&I Board, Directors and Senior Managers/Heads of Department
- Collaboration with Group IT and other Regional IT Leads
What we are looking for from you:Knowledge:
- Provide expert knowledge, experience and an innovative approach to the delivery of IT services and develop the IT strategy ensuring it is continually appraised and updated to reflect the IT requirements to support the business strategy of Atalian Servest.
- Provide expert strategic knowledge and inspirational leadership, training and coaching to the IT staff for whom you are responsible and overall management responsibility for all IT teams.
- To be a decision-maker providing strategic and professional leadership on IT projects and development.
- Continually review technical developments to ensure where feasible that efficiency and increased productivity is achieved.
- To be responsible for the operational, strategic planning and provision of resource for the delivery of projects and support across the organisation.
- Delivery of projects, both infrastructure and applications, on time and on a budget in line with business requirements.
- Ensure that user requirements are met and communication during the project journey has been open and realistic.
- Working with UK&I Procurement, work collaboratively on tender processes in relation to IT hardware, networks and security, telephony, printer hardware and service together with software solutions and oversee the implementation of these and ensure future needs are anticipated.
- Oversee all IT related budget preparation and monitoring with support from Finance business partners.
- Keep pace with legislation to ensure compliance in all areas including Data Protection and Information Security, in liaison with the organisations dedicated Data Protection Officer and Information Security Manager within Compliance.
- A proven track record in IT management, the graduate calibre with appropriate IT or business professional qualification
- Knowledge of change management processes
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Dynamics 365 business applications
- Significant knowledge and experience of strategic planning, implementing and managing large scale complex IT
- Knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies.
Skills - Job Competences:
- Proven experience in the delivery of successful IT systems development and technology projects, budget management including development of business cases and inspirational leadership.
- Experience in change management, proven experience of developing, gaining support organisation-wide for and implementing robust systems and solutions.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation as the IT Senior Manager.
- Evidence of strong inclusive team working approach and understanding of and ability to work with non-IT staff to translate organisation and customer needs into successful service delivery.
- Experience in managing 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in writing at all levels within the organisation.
- A proactive decision-maker who can positively influence change.
- Inspirational and collaborative Senior Manager who supports, coaches and leads the IT team to deliver technical and software solutions to support the strategy and objectives of the organisation.
- Well-developed influencing skills, comfortable operating in a consultative capacity with a proven track record of delivering solutions for internal clients in time and within budget.
- Ability to establish and maintain the confidence, trust and support of IT staff and users alike through periods of significant and organisational change.