Business Architect Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9's AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we'll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special. About the role...
The role requires a deep understanding of industry best practice commercial planning processes, customer facing and presentation skills along with exposure to cloud and AI based commercial planning solutions.
This position is responsible for solution delivery, analysis, and interpretation of data to assist customer leadership in rapid decision making and optimizing their revenues to better serve their customers and shareholders. The solution delivery is through a variety of activities including process design, data analytics, solution review , setting up performance metrics and knowledge management.
The role would be responsible for participating in requirement and design sessions with the customer; analyzing improvement opportunities; collecting and analyzing data to provide decision support; preparing business impact case study; working with onshore and offshore teams to ensure the solution works as per the design. What you'll do for us...
The responsibilities include end-to-end solution design, configuration review, solution audit and communication/education to internal and external stakeholders. Design
- Lead process design and business requirements sessions with the client
- Design and document the to-be business processes leveraging industry best practices & the platform capabilities
- Creation of design documents to summarize the business requirements and break them down all the way to user stories
· Review and ensure the technical build of the o9 solution is adequately meeting the business requirements that are in scope for the projectData Analytics
- Use mathematical models, predictive methods, statistical techniques, optimization algorithms and simulations to analyze, manipulate and interpret enterprise data
- Provide data driven insights to the business
- Create and execute workflow and data analytics test-cases, document issues, and track progress of issue resolution
- Help in reviewing process and solution design across projects
What you'll have...
- Work alongside client, cross-functional teams, and IT and business stakeholders, to ensure successful planning and execution of the project
- Help develop and deliver Super User and End User training, with support from the education department
- Mentor the broader team members to familiarize them with the business aspects of the project
- Experience: Knowledge of cross functional best practice planning processes
- Experience in designing/implementing best practice Revenue Management processes like
- Trade promotion (planning/management/optimization/execution)
- Market Mix analytics
- Assortment planning
- New product planning
- Budget setting/allocation
- Spend optimization
- IBP Gap Closure simulations etc.
- Understanding of applied analytics and algorithms to optimize decision making in the above areas
- Experience presenting on complex topics in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner to business stakeholders is a must
- Experience through the full lifecycle of a commercial planning solution implementation including business requirement gathering, solution design & development, UAT/SIT, go-live/cutover and value realization is preferred
- Experience using agile methodology to deliver large scale enterprise implementations is preferred
- Prior experience in implementing commercial planning systems is preferred
- Understanding of Statistical, Machine Learning, Optimization skills is preferred
- Education: Master's Degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or related fields with a concentration in operations or analytics is preferred
- Skills: Strong verbal, written, presentation and demonstration / training skills are required
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and software (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets), document processing (Microsoft Word, Google Docs), and presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint) is required
- Characteristics: Ability to identify key insights and critical thinking to prioritize and focus on the highest value opportunities is required
- Ability to work in teams, distributed across locations and time zones is required
What we'll do for you...
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complementary Mac or PC laptop.
- Enjoy yourself: Unlimited paid time off.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you're in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
What I like most about o9 is that I get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry. Every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow. At the same time everyone is friendly, helpful and fun to be around. How the process works...
More about us...
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You'll be contacted by our recruiter, Rangana who'll fill you in on all things o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They'll contact you either via video call or phone call - whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with technical team for 60 minutes. The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we'd like to progress your application.
- You will next meet our Industry experst for 60 min.
- Time to meet our Hiring manager finally.
- Our recruiter will let you know if you're the successful candidate. Good luck!
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It's this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner's S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or "digital brain", is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, Paris, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.