Group Reporting AccountantReporting to:
£55 - £65k + BonusLocation:
London (3 days per week from office)
Our client, a "start-up" Shipping group headquartered in London with operations across the globe, is recruiting a Group Reporting Accountant to join their high performing team. The ideal candidate will be Big Four/Top 10 audit trained, technically adept and able to deal with complex IFRS technical accounting issues.
Due to the nature of the group, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a variety of areas, including Treasury, FP&A and Corporate Finance.Responsibilities:
- Production of annual consolidated and stand-alone financial statements in accordance with IFRS and FRS102.
- Liaising with external auditors and preparation of audit support schedules and working papers.
- Researching technical accounting issues and preparation of accounting memos for non-routine commercial transactions.
- Budgeting and forecasting across the Group.
- Reviewing trial balances submitted by Fleet accountants to ensure adherence to IFRS.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as may be required by the Financial Controller.
- A minimum of two years' experience undertaking timely preparation of multiple statutory accounts under IFRS.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified
- Audit background from the Big 4/Top 10 Accountancy firms;
- Personal drive to succeed and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively so as to meet the goals of the finance department within agreed deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to review own work;