A very exciting opportunity has arisen in a very credible and well known hedge fund that is looking to add to its IR/Client Service team.
The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the client services and sales teams as well a multitude of other portfolio investment, risk and trade operations functions.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who knows the role and can add value straight away or at least has prior knowledge of financial services and hedge funds and what is required to support an asset raising function and demanding investors!
• Liaise with the various teams within the firm including but not limited to, risk management, trading, investment team, legal and compliance and fund accounting in order to report various portfolio level attribution data points to investors.
• Responsible for working closely with the investment team to review monthly investor commentary from the investment team and various fund level performance and risk parameters ensuring overall accuracy.
• Responsible for reporting monthly investor transactions to trading and investment team whilst liaising with the fund administrator to ensure accuracy of trade flows.
• Work closely with respective sales team members to ensure client coverage, respond to investor queries and provide overall client support.
• Coordinate and lead investor due diligence meetings including assistance with the preparation of all requested materials in advance of the meeting as well as follow up items.
• Updating marketing materials for the funds, including updated presentations as well as fund and IM DDQ updates.
This role will suit someone in an IR/Client service role at a hedge fund/asset manager that is looking for an opportunity to propel and enhance their career. A unique opportunity for someone who is forwarding thinking in how they view the function of IR/Client Service.