This opportunity is based in the UK (Flexible working & Travel)Become a Salesforce Architect
Are youready for an awesomecareer in one of the mostpopulartechnologieson the markettoday? We're on the lookout fordrivendevelopers to cross-train into Salesforce, the world'sfastest-growingCRM.
Revolent fills the growing Salesforce skills gap by cross-training people to become Salesforce certified and placing them to work with our clients as Revolent consultants.Salesforce predicts that by 2024 there will be an additional 4.2 million roles available in the Salesforce ecosystem, making Salesforce certified people one of the world's most sought-after professionals!
As one of only a few Trailhead Academy Authorized Training Providers in the UK,we'll provide you with nine weeks of Salesforce-specific training and certifications.You will then become a Revolent consultant and work with our clients as part of their teams for a minimum 2-year period.
Our Salesforce Architect program is available to tech professionals who have experience of at least one full software development lifecycle in a commercial setting, Object-Oriented Programming experience and experience working as a software architect. Salesforce experience is a bonus but not essential as we providehands-on training fromexpertSalesforce trainers,along withseveralcertifications.
Following training you will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's leading professional services brands as part of their Salesforce Centre of Excellence as a Revolent Salesforce Architect.
Due to COVID-19, all work will initially be done remotely but travel will be required in the future.What we're looking for
- Software Architecture Knowledge / Experience is essential
- Experience of at least one complete software development lifecycle in a commercial setting
- Enthusiastic and passionate about starting your career in Salesforce
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Previous hands-on Salesforce experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Commitment to a minimum of two years working with us post training
- Geographically flexible for placement
Alongside a competitive salary we will provide you with:
- Comprehensivepaid SalesforceDevelopertraining
- FundedSalesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals throughout your two year journey with us
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Recognition for your achievementsas aRevol
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest Salesforce customers in the world
Revolent specialises in creating Salesforce and AWS talent. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals.
We are passionate about tackling the skills shortage and making a career in the cloud more accessible to a wider group of people, helping to create a more diverse workforce, not just for our clients but for the cloud sector overall.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business and we invest heavily in their professional development, helping to launch their careers in the cloud. We are also committed to giving back and support a diverse range of causes, all over the world, supporting our Revols to use their Salesforce and AWS skills to help charities who need them the most.
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution!
Find out more about us: Revolentgroup.com #LifeatRevolent