Do you have prior client service/customer service experience preferably within the insurance Industry? Are you keen to progress your career with a large global employee centric organisation who's products are niche and unique in the market? If yes we would love to hear from you!
Verisk Risk Rating, a Verisk Business, has developed a range of solutions designed to assess the level of medical risk presented by pre-existing conditions. With a simple integration of the Black Box underwriting tool into point of sale systems, insurers can transform their processes. Instant results are generated following the completion of a simple, intuitive declaration of a customer's medical conditions. Black Box solutions are available for Travel, Health, Income Protection and Pet Insurance. To learn more visithttps://www.verisk.com/insurance/products/risk-rating/. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
The ongoing management of our large existing client base and the successful on-boarding of new clients is an integral part of what we do and a key component in our client retention strategy. It is critical that we maintain regular contact with clients to fully understand and integrate LH&T's products into their business and to keep abreast of their plans and strategy. This will help to identify what additional LH&T products or services may be of benefit to the client and alert the business development team to potential opportunities.
Regular client engagement through meetings and communications is a key responsibility and will cover all aspects of the client relationship including new client research, meetings (with Business Development Managers (BDMs)), onboarding, integrations, upgrades, queries, financials, and account performance. This requires a strong rapport and relationship with the BDM team to develop and share intelligence and knowledge about our clients.The Primary Responsibilities Of The Role Are
Skills / ExperienceQualifications
- Managing the process of onboarding new clients and overseeing all aspects of their integrations including arranging non-disclosure agreement (NDA's) and contracts and project managing the client implementation process including business decisions, auditing and sign-off.
- Handling client queries and support request, ensuring these are dealt with effectively and efficiently with escalation points within the business as required.
- Acting as the key conduit between Finance and the client by managing the monthly billing process and accounts receivable, ensuring that billing is supported by appropriate information and is in line with the contractual terms for that client.
- Supporting with monthly accruals calculations and annual budgeting for clients.
- Updating client records as required and notifying the Client Services Manager and Director of Business Development of any key changes within clients. This includes maintaining comprehensive notes of meetings and key conversations and being able to identify opportunities, issues or future implications for our business relationships.
- Monitoring client performance against agreed contractual terms and flagging potential issues.
- Handling client feedback in a timely manner and fed back to the medical, finance, legal, business development and/or product development teams as appropriate. Any areas of concern raised by clients should be escalated to the Client Services Manager and resolved promptly.
- Providing feedback and suggestions for improvement in relation to LH&T processes and products.
- Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, liaising with the LH&T Australia team to align and standardise the processes, functions and reporting between the two operations. This is also vital for global clients where a cohesive view of the client relationship needs to be maintained and presented.
- Achieving client relationship KPI's as set by the Client Services Manager.
- Understanding of the workings of LH&T products and associated technology to effectively support and foster client relationships. Any anomalies should be fed back to ensure the continued improvement of LH&T's products and services.
- Understanding and explaining the implications of improvements to Risk Ratings products and services to our clients.
- Working with colleagues to provide training and/or answer queries as well as undertaking other tasks such as: product testing; maintaining centrally shared files and records; drafting and maintain process documentation; assisting with office administration, and special projects.
- At least 3 years' experience of working closely with clients and/or managing client relationships
- Previous experience within the travel insurance sector would be a significant advantage but is not a pre-requisite
- Consistent delivery of exceptional customer service
- Planning and analysis, including project management skills
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Solid understanding of core MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. MS Access & Visio skills would be advantageous.
- The ability to research, discern and provide accurate and relevant information for client queries
- Proactive with the ability to work productively both autonomously and within a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both internally and externally, written and verbal
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all matters
- Client and solutions focused
- Personable with an ability to build a good rapport
- Undertakes tasks with a positive, can-do attitude and responds well to management and client requests
- Issue Identification, Problem Solving and Analysis
- A commitment for continuous improvement, both personally and within the business
- Ability to understand the impact of regulation, legislation and potential claims on the advice given to clients
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice