Here's some information for you?
As an output driven, progressive and successful Finance Director
who understands and embraces the ever changing world of technology; you would someone who has the skills and experience to play a critical role in shaping the financial future of Ori.
This team is close knit, geographically and culturally diverse, and significantly increasing headcount in 2021. Your financial expertise
and experience of taking a start-up through funding rounds
will be pivotal to our successful growth transition.
While the role is part-time
, you will be actively involved in the business, i.e. participating in weekly leadership meetings, attending weekly 1:1s with the CEO, liaising with and managing existing finance functions etcOri - Any workload, anywhere
Our mission is to power the next generation of intelligent applications, paving the way for a more autonomous, smart and immersive future.
Ori Global Edge allows developers and enterprises to dynamically deploy containerised workloads closer to users, applying intelligent management and orchestration technologies across multi-cloud, and multi-edge deployments.
Ori is a deeptech, Series-A scale-up backed by leading investors, including Episode 1, Force Over Mass Capital, Addition and Telefonica.
We're a fully remote, pioneering team of engineers, architects and designers solving real-world problems to make scalable edge computing a reality. We'd love you to join us.Here's a breakdown of what you'll do (not all of it, just the most important stuff)
These are the essentials you'll need to be successful in this role
- Partner with the CEO and senior leadership team to help set the strategic direction, drive commercial outcomes and deliver growth
- Take a leadership role in the coordination and delivery of the various forecasting, planning and reporting cycles
- Implement new processes and systems around analytics, forecasting and planning (FP&A) and own the financial model
- Prepare and lead the business through a significant Series A fundraise with VC fund, and provide a financial touchpoint to the company's existing investors
- Ensure the company's legal obligations are met and risk is mitigated by building relationships with lawyers, auditors and tax specialists
Putting our people first
- Significant experience leading teams in areas of financial reporting and control and systems improvement, ideally around 8+ years in senior finance roles
- Experience of applying your skillset in a previous technology infrastructure business
- Experience of leading a technology scale-up through a priced-round of VC fundraising
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a young technology business, not a heavyweight corporate; processes are embryonic, decisions are made quickly and can change again just as quick
Here are the benefits you'll get when you join us
- We believe that equality and inclusion create a more collaborative, more successful environment, where you can recognise and reach your potential.
- Your diverse life experiences, background and perspectives matter to us. We're about culture-add, not culture-fit, and we'll help you apply these qualities to extraordinary challenges.
- Whether you're learning new technologies, making decisions with imperfect information, or developing new skills, we'll be there to support you.
Find out more at: https://www.ori.co/
- Option scheme, private health insurance, 5% employer pension contributions
- Work remotely from home or a local co-working space; meet up with colleagues throughout the year
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Training and professional development, supported by an annual budget
- Generous, flexible holiday allowance