The Group Finance Reporting Manager role will be a key member of the group accounting team and will report directly to the Group Head of Accounting. Our new colleague will work closely with the Group Financial Controller (reporting as well to the Group Head of Accounting) and will take an active role in the group reporting and controlling function. This new position is created due to the significant and fast growth of the business in the last 2-3 years and an amazing growth plan either organically and through M&A.We are looking for someone who:
Bonus points if you have:
- Has previous experience as a Group Financial Controller/ Head of Reporting/ FD/ within a listed company or as a Senior Manager within a Big4 company
- Has appropriate finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Has a strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS) with good working knowledge of international corporate
- Has experience in group consolidations, overseas trading entities
- Has the ability to review across all areas of finance, developing and supporting the finance function
- Has exceptional writing capabilities will be required to draft the company's financial statements
- Is an excellent communicator and has a good team and leadership skills, with the ability to build close relationships with colleagues, directors, and key stakeholders
- Has a well-developed ability and experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Relevant sector experience would serve as an advantage, such as Gaming background, digital, retail or e-Commerce.
What do we offer?
- Define company reporting processes, facilitate discussions, and advise colleagues on how best practices might be adopted in the definition of future reporting processes
- Manage the relationship with external auditors in all locations including group auditors ensuring timely and accurate reporting requirements
- Financial and management reporting - responsible for internal and external reporting and analysis processes and review
- Supervise the finance team during the month-end process, and review monthly consolidated management accounts, including variance analysis and commentary
- Be responsible for annual audits for all entities across the group, including consolidated accounts as to be presented and approved by the audit committee
- Be responsible for month/quarterly reporting packs for all group entities including consolidated packs presented to management and board
- Monitoring and reporting of lenders covenant compliance
- ERP involvement - as the company is in the process of onboarding a new ERP solution, the role will require active involvement in the roll-out to new locations and improving the current processes and reporting capabilities including BI tools as well as Monitor the operation and development of financial systems to increase automation within Finance
- Ad hoc financial reporting and analysis to support financial decisions
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Open vacation policy
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Learning & development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 4,000 people
who are the major driving forces behind our success.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expand our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increase our market share.
World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!