Principle Data ArchitectCloud Consultancy RemotePermanent
My client are a leading European Cloud Consultancy who specialise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services working in projects such as Anti-Fraud and car part detection.
- You will lead client engagements and be the team lead on client facing delivery projects, consulting, designing, and coordinating architecture to modernise infrastructure for performance, scalability, latency, reliability.
- Consult on various technologies; databases, data warehousing and big data e.g. BigQuery, Oracle, Redshift, Teradata, Hadoop and design data storage, movement and orchestration solutions.
- Identify, scope and participate in the design and delivery of cloud data platform solutions
- Design and execute a platform modernisation approach for customers' data environments
- Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios and provide deployment guidance
- Design Data Architectural solutions for structured data technologies and understand unstructured data technologies
· Project experience using Google Cloud Platform
· Experience as a Data Architect - who can also Engineer when required
· Knowledge of modern SQL
· Hands-on experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL in addition to GCP (BigQuery, Dataflow, DataPrep, Cloud Data Fusion, Pub/Sub, Cloud Composer Airflow)
· Knowledge of ETL patterns for data ingestion (Talend/SSIS/Matillion)
· Knowledge in reporting and data analytics (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Periscope, Looker, DataStudio, SSRS, SSAS)
· Experience in optimising performance and monitoring of hybrid on-premise and cloud data warehouse solutions
Familiar with common enterprise data governance standards
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing specialist within the cloud space. To arrange an initial interview please send the latest copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .