About Signal AI
At Signal AI, we want to help organizations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We've already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.About the role - Who are you?
Our Customer Support Team is the key link between our clients and Signal. We are looking for a self-starter who can deeply understand what matters most to our customers and use these insights to support & optimise their experience. This position is responsible for supporting our clients on a consultative and technical basis to optimise product configuration in order to increase product value and ensure clients get the most out of the Signal platform.
The role has great growth potential, and you will be given the opportunity to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Customer Success, Product and Data-Science. At the same time, you'll be given a full introduction to the world of start-ups, giving you an amazing insight into the Digital, Technological and Professional Services industries.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?*
The Product Analyst is responsible for ensuring our customers succeed in reaching their goals. This involves supporting our clients throughout their entire lifecycle with Signal.
- Product Support: Responding to client inbound requests in a timely and concise manner as so to eliminate the likelihood of repeat issues:
- Offering technical support via a variety of inbound channels, which may include
- Assisting with login queries
- Email delivery investigations
- News article, publication and content analysis
- Investigating platform issues and potential bugs
- Analysing data sets
- Product Research: Work with customers to understand new subject areas and then use this to surface key insights within our product
- Experiment: Continually review how customers are using the product and conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features on current clients
- Solve Problems: Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and consistently brainstorm alternative solutions
- Collaborate Cross-functionally: Partner and collaborate with teams across the organization to remove roadblocks and unlock new opportunities
- Be open-minded and flexible to the requirements of prospects, clients and the wider internal team
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- Previous experience in a Customer Support or Technical Support role
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Significant problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to help with unhappy customers and provide timely resolutions
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Customer-facing experience in a B2B or B2C environment is essential, Public Relations experience would be a bonus
- A calm and cool head under pressure and high attention to detail is essential for success in this role
- The ability to take complex ideas and explain them clearly, concisely and effectively
- Able to use technical tools; G-Suite, Salesforce, Kibana, Jira, Intercom (or use of similar technical support tools and programmes)
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid remote policy (2 days in the office + 7 weeks remote over summer)
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Enhanced Maternity Policy
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment