Please apply to this role if you're looking to join Equal Education Partners as a supply Learning Support Assistant (primary, secondary or FE) in any geographical area.
We have supply work available in Primary & Secondary schools and FE colleges across all of Wales, particularly in the following areas Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Denbighshire, Neath Port Talbot, Pembrokeshire, RCT, Swansea and Vale of Glamorgan.
As an LSA with Equal Education Partners, you could work as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary school, a Secondary school or in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) setting, or as a Cover Supervisor in a Secondary school. Your eligibility for each role will be determined by our recruitment team upon application.Requirements
To be a supply Learning Support Assistant (LSA) with Equal Education Partners, you must
- Have strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Be registered with the relevant teaching body (e.g. EWC in Wales & TRC in England)
- Possess an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing for us to process a new one
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to build excellent rapport with other educators and pupils alike
- Have a strong understanding of and commitment to child safeguarding
- Competitive rates of pay (minimum £60/day, equivalent to £27,018/annum up to £39,310 for long term teaching roles)
- Extensive opportunities for daily supply work and long-term roles (e.g. 6 months or more)
- Flexibility - work as much or as little as you want; keep us up-to-date on your availability and we'll find you suitable work
- Dedicated support from our Recruitment Managers on a daily basis
- Professional Learning opportunities funded by Equal Education Partners
- Mentoring & coaching by experienced teachers