12 month FTCWe're recruiting!
Leumi UK is looking for a proficient copywriter and passionate content creator to join the busy marketing team and help build the profile of the growing business bank.
This hands-on role will deliver on the bank's content marketing strategy, covering both internal and external activities, meaning strong communication skills and proven copywriting experience are essential as a core part of the role..
The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time for the City of London-based lender, as it makes a name for itself as a trusted financial partner in the property and hotel finance markets.
Leumi UK prides itself as a sector expert, so a good working knowledge of the financial services, banking and real estate sectors is beneficial.
As well as assisting with the bank's external marketing activities, the role will provide crucial support to the business's internal communication efforts to engage staff and nurture a healthy, productive working environment.
A background in journalism and experience in magazine or print publishing would be advantageous as the candidate will be expected to take over the reins of the bank's flagship staff magazine.
There will also be an element of events planning and support, data management, research, analysis and involvement in the bank's CSR activity.Desired skills and experience
- Strong copywriting and communication skills (Native English speaker) essential
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Relevant marketing and PR experience, minimum two years in-house or agency
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills with good attention to detail
- A background in financial services/banking/real estate
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills, comfortable with communicating across all levels of seniority
- Pragmatic self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed
- Team player and natural collaborator
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the role and responsibilities
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office as well as marketing systems, CRM, and website CMS. Editing or graphic design software knowledge advantageous but not essential.
- Presentable and professional