1st Line Support Technician - Service Desk - IT Consultancy - £32,000 - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for my London based client, they are an established Global IT Consultancy who have been providing unparalleled technology infrastructure support to their customers for over 30 years. Specialising in workplace transformation they help their clients with a number of solutions including digital infrastructure, security, network architecture and unified communications. They have a diverse client base helping to support customers in the banking, retail, technology, education, accountancy and legal sectors amongst others.The Role
My client is currently looking for an experienced 1st Line Support Technician to work as part of a dedicated Managed Services Team, providing remote support covering over 400 users across over 15 sites internationally.Responsibilities
- Provide a single point of contact for IT Incidents, Service Requests and Problems.
- Able to process a high volume of telephone calls and emails on a daily basis, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and customer service throughout.
- Classify calls accurately with the information provided and prioritise in line with the SLA.
- Resolution and fulfilment of Incident and Service Request within the SLA.
- Develop a strong understanding of applications and underlying support procedures and processes.
- Provide a professional and customer-focused service through the life cycle of each ticket; manage customer expectations by keeping customer informed of progress through to ticket resolution.
- Investigate and diagnose incidents by providing 1st line support, gathering pertinent information to identify and resolve a range of technical Incidents such as software, hardware, application and network incidents.
- Experience of Windows, MS Office suite and an Office 365 environment, as well as administering Active Directory.
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
- Proven team working skills but also able to use own initiative to support our customers.
- Adherence to set quality standards and measures.
- Recording all IT incidents, requests and problems, ensuring all relevant details are captured in line with ITIL Service Desk standards.
- Liaise with third party suppliers where necessary, logging tickets as required and acting as a central point of contact.
If you excited about the above opportunity and want to know more then please apply to Andy Dale at FJR Technology today.