Creative digital agency Tann Westlake is looking for an experienced account manager to join our fast-growing team.
The account manager's role is to create and maintain long-term, trusted relationships with our clients. You'll oversee the delivery of web and digital-marketing projects for your portfolio of clients and develop new business opportunities from within those client relationships. The role is currently offered full time but we are happy to explore part-time and flexible-working options for the right candidate. We are office based but there is the flexibility for some home working depending on needs.
Based in a beautiful location between Chichester and Worthing, Tann Westlake is a creative digital agency and Google Partner that provides web and digital-marketing magic to a host of local, national and global brands. We're a team of ambitious, creative and driven designers, developers, digital marketing gurus and client-service professionals. With lots of great talent joining the agency and with plans to grow it's a great time to join us.
If that sounds good and you can give a big tick to the essential skills below we'd love to hear from you! Please apply via LinkedIn ensuring you include a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience will enable you to thrive in this role. We will conduct preliminary interviews with strong candidates as we receive promising applications so we encourage you to apply as early as possible.Key responsibilities
- Being the main point of contact for a number of key clients with multiple projects
- Taking and developing briefs before briefing them into the studio and digital teams
- Liaising with the design and dev team to project manage deliverables and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services
- Nurturing of client relationships through regular and timely communication
- Negotiation of contracts and statements of work
- Development of new business opportunities from within existing clients, including preparing proposals, quotes and presentations
- Leading internal and external client meetings around West Sussex, Surrey and London
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an account manager or senior account executive within a busy agency environment
- Proven ability to juggle multiple clients and projects, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Solid experience with agency software (e.g. G Suite, Basecamp, Trello, Bugherd, Slack) and MS Office
- Strong strategic skills and genuine desire to solve business problems
- A strong interest in evolving trends in web development, digital marketing and social media
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- The ability to lead and inspire people around you
Why join us?
- Knowledge of Google Ads and social media marketing
- Experience of new business development
- Digital agency experience
- Competitive package
- Engaged and friendly team
- Great office environment, located an easy commute from Worthing, Chichester and Horsham
- High street vouchers incentive scheme
- Free on-site parking space
- Company pension scheme
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year depending on experience
Application deadline: 16/09/2021