As we continue to grow and we're looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join our team. Join Kingpin and you'll become part of a passionate and experienced team who've been in the B2B technology marketing industry for over 20 years.
Listed as one of Campaigns Top 50 Places to work, Kingpin are a very close, cooperative & fun team. We look for energetic and innovative team members who are ready to challenge their clients, as much as they do us. Job Description:
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will be working within our internal Digital delivery team to support our aggregated news and content site. The role offers variety ranging from creating and managing campaigns, reporting on campaign performance. Creativity will be put to use through copy writing and email design ensuring the campaigns resonate and engage your target audience.
As part of this role you will work closely with the Head of Digital and other members in the digital team.
As the role progresses you will be given more responsibility and freedom in the management of campaigns and will be expected to proactively provide suggestions and ideas to help with the building of the Techpapers brand. Key Responsibilities for the Campaign Executive
Create engaging email promotions and copy. Manage and report on weekly lead delivery Assisting the Head of Digital with key insights and feedback on campaign delivery Work with Head of Digital to ensure that data is correct and performing well Building reports that reflect campaign success and performance What we are looking for in a candidate:
But... What can we offer you?
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite particularly Excel - with demonstrable knowledge of v-lookups, data validation and pivot tables.
- Experience with Email Marketing platforms is preferable but not essential.
- Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and accounts. Multi-tasking is key.
- Self-starting attitude and a desire to learn new skills.
- A chance to work across some of the most exciting Technology brands in the world.
- An agency that is driving culture through our own employees.
- Career progression.
- Company Kickoffs and Away Days
- Flexible Working
- An excellent Benefits Package including Unlimited Holiday,
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Days off,
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Policies,
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance schemes
- Season Ticket Loans
- Central Perk Rewards -Discounts at hundreds of retailers, wellbeing resources and more
Kingpin is committed to a policy of equal opportunities, shall adhere to such a policy at all times, and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.