White Horse are partnering with a high growth services business that after a very successful 2020 are recruiting for a finance analyst. This is a new role due and part of the companies ongoing expansion into new markets. You will be working closely with the senior leadership team and wider business to support ongoing strategies and how they utilise financial data within the team.
This role will suit somebody looking to progress in a dynamic and fast growing team, you will be working under an impressive finance leader that is also new to the business. You will support with group budgeting and forecasting cycles, ensuring concise delivery of information to ensure sound financial advice to the wider team.
- Prepare monthly reports as requested for review by the FP&A Manager.
- Provide commentary on significant monthly variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Analyse and prepare supporting schedules for the consolidated annual budgets and forecasts, monitor the operations as compared to budget/forecast and re-assess the plan as required.
- Financial Modelling
- Prepare the month-end reporting packs and commentaries communicating risk areas & cost control efficiencies
- Assist the auditors during the year end
- Be able to manipulate complex data and present clearly to Finance and Non Finance
- Business partner and communicate across all levels of the company
- Strong IT skills
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified or part-qualified
- Practical experience of complex revenue